Liberty's LowPro41LP quick jon is a pump & basin wastewater & sewage removal system that allows the plumbing contractor to put a toilet or complete bathroom almost anywhere.
Construction: Durable one-piece poly tank with split cover design.
Pump: 4/10 hp 115V 13 amps 60Hz 1550 RPM cast iron sewage pump, 2" solids handling with pre-mounted float switch.
Discharge piping: Schedule 80 PVC discharge pipe.
Check valve: 2"
Closet flange: Closet flange with extra spacers for optional floor heights. (1/4" and 1/2" provided)
Pipe grommet seal: Additional 2" inlet pipe from a shower or sink.
Engineered water jet: Provides a powerful spray within the tank to help break down solids and reduce potential jamming.
Maximum fluid temperature: 140 F.
Assembled weight: 91 lbs.
- No need to break concrete or worry about gravity flow to the sewer main
- You can install a bathroom almost anywhere
- Very quiet, leak-proof and odorless.
- Installed free-standing on any solid level surface, or the tank and all piping can be hidden behind a wall and under a 2" x 6" subfloor.
- Easier solution for adding a basement bathroom.
- Fully assembled with a 2" solids-handling sewage pump.
- Powerful internal spray helps break down solids
- Split cover for easy access to the tank and switch without disturbing the discharge or vent pipe.
• Sewage Pumps Technical Data
• Sewage Pumps Accessories
|Capacity Table # LowPro41LP In Gallons Per Minute
|| Head In Feet
| Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
Note: If the shipping amount reads $0.00 it simply means that your order has exceeded the standard 150 lb. shipping limit and shipping charges cannot be computed automatically. Please divide the items and place multiple orders to see the shipping charges.