Plastic Rotary Polypropylene Drum Pump For Chemicals # 4946-99
Questions & Answers
- Should the pump be washed out before usage?
- Yes......since processing lubricants could contaminate the liquid.
- Does the pump conform with OSHA rules for dispensing liquids?
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the pump in conformance with OSHA rules for dispensing liquids.
- Should the pump and containers be grounded when using with flammable liquids?
- Yes.....to avoid static electricity. Both pumping-from and pumping-to containers should be bonded and grounded to disipate possible accumulations of static electricity and minimize sparks caused by static electricitym ( Refer fo pump operating Manual and to NFPA 77 for specifics and further details)
- Are there any safety rules to follow when pumping gasoline?
- Yes....Gasoline is a highly flammable fuel. The improper use, handling or storage of gasoline can be dangerous. Prevent accidents by following the safety rules and WARNINGS in the pump operating manual included with the unit.
Ask a question about Plastic Rotary Polypropylene Drum Pump For Chemicals # 4946-99 (D) . Click here