Oberdorfer Marine Pumps For Marine
Air Conditioning And Refrigeration
| OBE-PMP-104M-Centrifugal-Bulletin.pdf|| OBE-PMP-109MB-Centrifugal-Bulletin.pdf|
| OBE-PMP-300B-Centrifugal-Bulletin.pdf|| OBE-PMP-Centrifugal-Seal-Replacement.pdf|
Questions & Answers
- What is the capacity required for marine air conditioning unit?
- Based upon the total BTU output of the A/C unit. Most manufacturers select pump size (capacity) based upon the following: 4 GPM (or 240 GPH) for each 12,000 BTU ( 1 Ton A/C)
- Can a restrict the discharge flow of the pump?
- One centrifugal pump will often serve as the coolant pump for two, three or even four condenser units on the same boat. Restrictor valves may be used on centrifugal pumps to reduce flow to desired amount - without damage to the pump unit.
- What is the mounting location of Oberdorfer non self priming pumps A/C pumps?
- If pump is to be mounted below the water line and with a flooded suction port, a centrifugal pump is generally preferred. Centrifugal pumps are quiet running, require less amperage, and are less easily damaged by running dry ï¿½ than are rubber impeller type pumps. However, most centrifugal pumps do not have suction lift capability (must have flooded suction to function).
- What is the mounting location of Oberdorfer self priming pumps A/C pumps?
- If pump is to be mounted above the water line, a self priming unit is essential, such as the 300B-1-F26 Centrifugal above, or Rubber impeller type pumps
Ask a question about Oberdorfer Marine Pumps For Air Conditioning And Refrigeration . Click here