General Shipping Information:
- Orders are shipped the next business day.
- All merchandise listed is usually in stock in our warehouses.
- We only ship within the 48 adjacent United States
- Shipping tracking numbers are e-mailed automatically.
- Color coded map is for illustration purposes only.
- Actual transit times may vary.
- Transit times shown are in business days.
- Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
Payment of Internet Purchases
- Credit Cards:We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express credit card issued in the USA. The sale amount is Pre-Authorized by the credit card issuer at the time the order is placed. The card is charged only when the shipment is made.
Payment is processed by PayPal at time of Checkout.
Payment Special Orders
- Bank Fund Wire Transfers:
The order is shipped when the Transfer has been Received by our Bank. An additional $ 35.00 Bank Fund Transfer fee must be added to all Bank Transfers.
- Cashier’s Checks: Payable to King Pumps Inc. 253 NW 54th Street, Miami, Florida, 33127
- Personal or Business Checks: Issued by USA Bank, must include the telephone number and address on the face of the check. (subject to TeleCheck approval)
- All orders shipped to a Florida zip code are subject to a 7% sales tax. Florida tax law states that sales tax is also collected on the freight charges.
- If you are a tax exempt Florida entity, you must email us a copy of your current Florida sales tax exemption card prior to your order shipping! Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working / Holiday Schedule
Since most of our packages are shipped by UPS/FedEx we follow their holiday schedule. Orders placed on holidays or weekends will be processed the next working day.
- Holiday Schedule for 2012:
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 2, 2012
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2012
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2012
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2012
- Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 23, 2012
- Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24, 2012
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2012
- New Year's Eve - Monday, December 31, 2012
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Easy Refund and Return Policies
- Return within 30 days and receive a refund less shipping and a 15% handling charge.
E-mail email@example.com for your RGA # (Return Goods Authorization)
- Return item to the address given in your RGA.
- Use a copy of the e-mail correspondence as your packing slip
- All returned items must be in clean, new, unused condition, in their original packaging with all parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty cards etc. Any pump or part that has been installed, had liquid run through it or had electric power applied to it is considered used and not eligible for credit.
- Return shipping must be prepaid by the Buyer . Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
- Some of our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware that if you return one of these products the allowed outbound shipping charge will be deducted from your return refund.
- We will issue a credit to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Place a new order for a replacement product if applicable
Residential or Non Commercial
Residential delivery service may require an additional day of transit. The term "Residential" refers to various places including:
- private residences
- apartment complexes
- businesses located at a private residence, farm, or ranch.
- places where driver does not have access to street parking.
Arrange to have your shipment sent to a commercial address who has a fork lift and a loading dock to avoid the following additional carrier imposed charges: $72.50 lift gate fee; $72.50 residential delivery fee; as much as $40.00 delivery notification calls and re-deliveries if no one is available to accept delivery OR if they have to come back because the "commercial" address was actually residential.
Limited Access ( LTD Access for short ) refers to a location that is difficult for the truck driver to get to. Due to the inconvenience of getting freight in and out of these types of locations, which slows down the driver on their overall route you will be charged a Limited Access freight fee from $50-$80.
The term "Limited Access" refers to various places including:
- carnivals and fairs
- churches, synagogues, mosques and temples
- construction sites
- individual/mini storage units
- police stations, fire stations, military base and military installations
- mine sites
- schools, colleges and universities
- commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public
- where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
Limited Access status does not apply for shipments from or to schools, colleges, or university bookstores with normal receiving hours and where an employee is readily available to assist with loading or unloading.
Residential Address Requirements
- Someone capable of unloading the shipment must be present to unload and inspect the delivery.
- Commercial address is defined by a presence of a loading dock.
- If an order is shipped to a residential address a $72.50 fee must be added to the order
- If a lift gate is required to unload shipment a $ 72.50 fee must be added to the order
- Re-deliveries will be billed at $40.00 per incident
- Any additional charges due to shipment refusal will be the customer’ responsibility.
Commercial Address Requirements
Merchandise that exceeds UPS’ weight and/or
dimension limits or could be damaged in transit will be shipped as follows:
- Via Motor Freight (Commercial Truck Line)
- No residential deliveries are available.
- Shipped only to a business commercial address.
- Commercial deliveries are defined by the presence of a loading dock that does not require a truck tail gate.
- Someone capable of unloading a freight shipment must be present to unload and accept the delivery
- Customer must provide the following information in the Ship-to fields:
- First and last name of contact person
- Business Name, Street Address, City, State and Zip Code
- Business telephone number
- Business hours
Frequently Asked Shipping Questions
- How do I view the shipping charges before placing the order? Check the Add to Cart Button, then click on Shipping Calculator in the Shopping Cart at the top of the page
- How long should it take to receive my order?
We generally will ship the next business day after receiving your order. East of the Mississippi River typically takes 1-5 business days to arrive to you. West of the Mississippi River typically takes 4-8 business days to arrive to you. Orders shipped 2nd day air can take up to 4 days. Saturdays and Sundays and holidays do not count in the two days as well. During and before holidays - shipping by standard UPS shipping times can take up to 2 additional days. Manufacturer drop shipped orders may require additional time for processing.
- If I order to ship 2nd Day Air will I receive my order in 2 Days? Not necessarily........UPS and FedEx 2nd Day Air guarantees delivery to all 50 states by the end of the second business day (not including Saturday, Sundays or Holidays) When we ship the next business day after we receive the order, the minimum time would be 3 days. Orders shipped on Thursdays would be received 4 days later by the end of Monday and orders shipped on Friday would be received 4 days later by the end Tuesday......(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays don't count). We try to ship all orders the same day that we receive them (we promise next day to be safe) ….so if we ship the same day on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays you will receive the order in 2 days
- How can I track my order progress with UPS or FedEx? Our cart will send to you, automatically, the UPS or FedEx tracking number by e-mail as soon as they pick up the merchandise.
- Why don't you offer next day air? We ran into a lot of problems when we offered next day air during the first year of our Internet Store operation. Some of the problems were due to UPS or FedEx failing to deliver on time, some of it was due to customers placing orders after our cut-off time and expecting to have it the next day, and some of it was due to our inability to process the order in the allotted time. We found that our customer satisfaction rate with next day air was not as good as we would like, and we, therefore, decided not to offer it.
- Can I place an Internet order from outside the continental United States? No you cannot. The following types of orders require special handling and cannot be processed through our Internet Store at this time: International sales and orders from outside the continental United States including American Somoa, Canal Zone, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands
- Why was the factory carton opened and re-sealed?
All cartons are opened prior to shipment and the merchandise is visually inspected and re-packed as required to protect them from damage in transit.
- Can I use my shipper number with UPS and FedEx? Sorry, but we cannot use your own shipper number. We simply do too much business daily to be able to have exceptions to our way of shipping. We certainly can understand that you want to use your own shipper account, but in order for us to keep our prices down for everyone; we can only operate shipping one way and that is shipping all of our packages the same way with our selected shippers.
- What does it mean that the shipping amount on my order reads $0.00? If the shipping amount reads $0.00 it simply means that your order has exceeded the standard 150 lb. shipping limit, and that we will be contacting you with your additional shipping charges before processing your order.
- Why is the freight charge that you show different from the rate I get at UPS and FedEx websites?
UPS & FedEx shipping rates quoted in their respective websites are only estimates and may be different than the actual charges for a particular shipment. Differences may occur based on actual weight, dimensions, surcharges, fuel charges, and other factors. Rates may also vary at retail locations. The total shipping shown on your order includes freight, packing and handling costs.