Flojet Pumps Bottled Water Dispenser Pump 115 V. # BW5000A
New and improved Second Generation Dispenser
| FJC-PMP-BW5000A-Bulletin.pdf|| FJC-PMP-BW5000A-Manual.pdf|
Questions & Answers
- Is the BW4000A system quiet?
- The system is quiet but not silent. Just as you can hear your refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer running , you will also hear the "humming sound" of the diaphragm pump when it is pumping.
- Is it normal to hear a click when the system turns on and another one when it turns off?
- Yes it is……Under normal conditions one click will be heard when the BW unit turns-on to supply water and one more click will be heard when it turns off.
- How does the FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing System work?
- The FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing System was designed to pump purified water from a commercially available 5-gallon purified water bottle. The system will deliver the water under pressure to an individual drinking water faucet, the water inlet of a refrigerator for the ice-maker and chilled drinking water tap, and to certain commercial coffee / tea brewers. When the suction wand is inserted into the standard 5-gallon bottle, it will activate the float switch on the end of the wand and turn on the pump. This same float switch shuts off the system when the bottle is empty. The wand has a built in back-flow preventor valve that prevents water in the system from flowing back into the bottle, or spilling while changing bottles.
- Can I use the FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing with commercial coffee and tea brewing equipment?
- The system will deliver the water under pressure to certain commercial coffee / tea brewers. Download the Bottled Water Dispensing Manual, before purchasing the equipment, and see under the heading “installation and use with commercial coffee and tea brewing equipment”
- Can the The FLOJET Bottled Water Dispensing System run continuously without damage?
- No it cannot. The motor will overheat and trip out at 158°F. It will take 45-50 minutes for the motor to reach 158°F at open flow condition and 15-20 minutes to reset when the temperature drops to 131°F, Continues cycling will “burn” the windings.
Ask a question about Flojet Pumps Bottled Water Dispenser Pump 115 V. # BW5000A (CC)
. Click here
. Click here