For 2- & 3-wire single-phase motors, 1/3 to 1.5 hp.
Pumptec is a microcomputer-based pump protection device. It monitors motor load and power line conditions to provide protection against dry well conditions, waterlogged tanks, and abnormal line voltage conditions. Pumptec interrupts power to the motor whenever the load drops quickly or below a preset level. Indicator lights on the cover provide complete system status.
- Easily adjustable sensitivity settings
- Run and fault indicator lights
- Heavy duty relay
- Alarm circuit contacts
- Remote control options
- UL/CSA Listed
- HP Rating: 1/3 - 1.5 Hp
- Voltage: 115V/230V at 60 Hz
- Trip Point: Factory set
- Reset time: Adjustable from 2 to 90 minutes or manual reset
- HP Rating: Franklin 4" single-phase 2-wire and 3-wire induction-run submersible motors up to 1 HP and capacitor-run motors up to 1-1/2 HP
- Reset: Adjustable from 2 to 90 minutes or manual reset
- Indicator lights: "Tripped" and "Power On
- External Signaling Capability: Up to 1 amp)
- Certifications: UL/cUL Listed
- Note: Pumptec is not designed to be used on permanent split capacitor motors or on jet pumps. Do not use Pumptec with a pump system using a Dole flow control valve. Pumptec is also not recommended for low yielding wells where the water cascades down onto the pump.