Little Giant Pumps inline CP variable speed,constant pressure, Model 25LGIL1100N4, item number 90411101, is a complete and packaged system which includes a pump, motor, drive and pressure switch in one box.
|A qualified Contractor/ Plumber is required to install this unit.|
Homowners should not attempt to install the CP unit
Capacity: Up to 35 gpm
Maximum Pressure Boost: 60 psi
Factory Pressure Setting: 50 psi
Pressure Adjustment Range: 25 to 80 psi
Minimum Incoming Pressure: 3 to 5 psi
Construction: 304 SS outer shell, casing, motor shaft, shaft coupling, mounting base, fasteners;
316 SS outer shell screws and inserts; impellers, diffusers, bowls; cast aluminum heat sink; flame retardant polycarbonate drive enclosure; carbide/ceramic/Buna pump mechanical seal; silicon/carbide/Buna internal motor seal; Nitrile rubber drive gaskets and motor lead seal; Teflon floating seal rings.
Suction Lift: Flooded suction without water vortexing required; cannot lift water.
Connections: 1-1/4 NPT
Horsepower: 1.2 HP variable speed motor with Class F Insulation, filled with medical grade Marcol 82 white oil
Voltage: 190 to 260 volts AC (Drive will operate at reduced power level at 190 volts).
Operating Frequency: 20 to 63 Hz
Maximum Amps: 12 Amps
Enclosure Nema Rating: NEMA 4 electronics enclosure for either indoor or outdoor. Protects equipment against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water and will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
Maximum Ambient Temperature: Continuous operation 104 F
Motor Bearings: Double sealed ball bearing 6202 on discharge end 6303 suction side
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 104 F
Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%
Built-in system Protection: Surge protection, voltage underload, locked pump, open circuit, short circuit and overheated controller.
Mounting: Horizontal, vertical & even upside down
Dimensions: 18.84" long, 8.0" wide, 9.31" H
Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
|Pump Capacity Table In Gallons Per Minute
|| Water Outlets
At the Same Time
| Discharge Pressure (PSI)
| Gallons Per Minute (GPM)|
|| Up to 7
- DO NOT EXCEED A TOTAL SYSTEM PRESSURE OF 80 PSI. THE TOTAL SYSTEM PRESSURE WILL BE THE INCOMMING CITY PRESSURE PLUS THE MAXIMUM OUTPUT PRESSURE FROM THE DATA ABOVE. THE MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE CITY PRESSURE FOR THIS UNIT IS 30 PSI
- USE A PRESSURE REGULATING VALVE IN THE SUCTION AND/OR DISCHARGE LINES AS REQUIRED
- BEFORE INSTALLING THE SYSTEM, BE SURE THAT YOUR CITY FLOW METER CAN HANDLE THE MAXIMUM FLOW REQUIREMENT
- 5/8" METER SIZE = 12 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 3/4" METER SIZE = 30 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 1.0" METER SIZE = 40 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 1.5" METER SIZE = 65 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE