Flojet Quad II Water Pressure System 3 GPM 12VDC 30 PSI # 2840-100A
Questions & Answers
- What is the Flojet Pumps duty cycle?
- The Flojet manual states Intermittent duty. Can be run continuously for short periods of time. The higher the duty cycle the shorter the expected life of the pump.
- Can Flojet Pumps run continuously?
- Can be run continuously for short periods of time. The higher the duty cycle the shorter the expected life of the pump.
- What does short periods of time mean?
- Up 60 minutes with discharge pressure of up to 20 PSI. Up to 20 minutes when the discharge pressure is over 20 PSI. The off-time should be the same or more than the run time.
- What is meant by demand operation?
- Demand Operation is considered an “intermittent duty” application.
- What is an intermittent duty cycle?
- The maximum intermittent duty cycle is that which will cause the motor to reach its maximum thermal limits. Once the maximum thermal limit is reached, the motor must be allowed to settle to a lower temperature ideally being ambient before resuming operation. Running the pump at or near the maximum thermal limit for extended period of time will shorten the life of the pump and may result in immediate pump failure.
- What diaphragm and valve materials are recommended by Flojet for potable water?
- Only pumps with Santoprene / EPDM elastomers are recommended for potable water.
- Are Flojet pumps recommended for permanent residential domestic water applications?
- Units are NOT designed for permanent residential domestic water applications.
Ask a question about Flojet Pumps Quad II Water System 3 GPM 12VDC 30 PSI # 2840-100A (C)
. Click here
. Click here