SJE-Rhombus' PumpMaster series mechanically activated, wide angle pump switch with 230 volts "piggy back" cord plug. Note: No clamp, tie rap or weight is included with the switch.
- Application: For pump down (normally open contacts for emptying water and sewage basins)
- Contacts: normally open contacts
- Pumping Range: 7 to 36 inches (minimum recommended tether length is 3.5")
- Maximum pump run current: 13 amps
- Maximum pump start current: 85 amps
- Maximum recommended Pump HP: 1 HP or less at 230 volts
- Cable: 20' flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water resistant with 230 volts 6-15P, 15 amp, piggy back plug.
- Float: 3.05" diameter X 3.56" long high impact corrosion resistant PVC housing.
- Maximum temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- UL Recognized for use in water and sewage.
- Passed NSF Standard 61 protocol by an approved Water Quality Association laboratory.