Questions & Answers
- What is the warranty on the products you sell?
- Goods are warranted by the individual manufacturer against defects in material and workmanship and not by the King Pumps. In a typical manufacturer's limited warranty goods are warranted only for the period and the extent of the original manufacturer’s warranty, and are subject to the terms and conditions of such warranty. Factory warranties do not cover freight charges. Factory warranties do not cover damage in transit. (cliams must be made to the carrier) Most manufacturers do not warrant mechanical seal life. See specific manufacturer’s warranty statements furnished with each product. Retain copy for your records.
- Who do I contact for warranty issues?
- Contact us, King Pumps, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org reference the kingpumps order number and give a brief description of the problem. We will handle all warranty issues as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
- What is a typical procedure for a warranty replacement?
- After you have received an RGA: 1) Place an order for a replacement pump 2) Once you have entered an order for a replacement pump, send the defective unit, freight prepaid to King Pumps, Inc. 253 NW 54 Street Miami, Fl 33127-1799 (Reference the RGA number) 3) You can use the packing from the replacement pump to pack the defective unit model 4) Use a copy of the email as your packing slip 5) We will credit the account of the original purchaser for the price of the replacement pump ( less freight charges) within 5 days of receipt of the defective unit only if a replacement pump has been previously ordered and the return item has the same model and serial number as originally shipped. 6) The replacement pumps are warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original manufacturer's warranty period.
- Can we return a defective unit for warranty replacement without first getting a Returns Goods Authorization (RGA)?
- No.....first send an e-mail to email@example.com, reference kingpumps order number and give a brief description of the problem. We need a "paper trail" of the transaction.
- Do I have to ship back the defective product that failed under the manufacturers warranty period?
- Yes....all defective units must be returned to our warehouse in Miami, Florida or other assigned location.
- Who pays for outgoing and/or incoming freight charges?
- Buyers are responsible for all incoming or outgoing freight charges.
- What do I do if the product seems defective after we receive it?
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference kingpumps order number and give a brief description of the problem. The manufacturer’s warranty applies. Whatever policy the manufacturer has will determine where to go from there.
Ask a question about Warranty . Click here