Berkeley Self Priming Pool Pump
110 GPM 3 HP 1PH S40100LTM
Add to cart to see price
| BER-PMP-LTH-AND-LTM-Self-Priming-Bulletin.pdf|| BER-PMP-LTH-AND-LTM-Self-Priming-Manual.pdf|
Questions & Answers
- Do the Berkeley LTH or LTM series pumps come with suction strainers?
- No they do not. If a suction strainer is required, it must be ordered separately. All pumps come with a “goose neck” type suction adapter with flap valve.
- Are the Berkeley LTH self priming pumps exactly the same as the StaRite DHJ series.
- Yes they are. Except that the Berkeley pump includes a “goose neck” suction adapter and The StaRite does not.
- Are the Berkeley LTM pumps exactly the same as the DMJ StaRite Pumps and do they include a suction strainer?
- The Berkeley LTM series Pumps are the same as the StaRite DMJ series pumps. The Berkeley LTM does not include a suction strainer. They come with a “goose neck” type suction adapter. Strainers if required must be ordered separately.
- I dont need the “goose neck” suction adapter that in included with the pump because I am ordering a separate suction strainer. Can I get a price reduction?
- No.....the suction adapter is part of the Berkeley Pump assembly. If it is not needed, it is up to the Buyer to dispose of it.
Ask a question about Berkeley Self Priming Pool Pump 110 GPM 3 HP 1PH S40100 LTM (M8). Click here