The Grundfos UP15-10SU7P TLC 1/25 HP Recirculator Pump is a Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System. Includes timer and line cord. Grundfos Pumps is proud to bring the comfort and savings of hot water recirculation to the existing homes market with the Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System. The Comfort System includes a Grundfos UP15-10SU7P TLC circulator and the revolutionary Comfort Valve. The stainless steel circulator, complete with timer and 10-foot power cord, is installed directly to the hot water discharge on the water heater. The Comfort Valve is installed under the sink at the fixture furthest from the water heater, and the system uses the existing cold water line to return hot water to the water heater. The Grundfos circulator pumps, Series UP, are specifically designed for heating systems. The pumps are also suitable for circulation of hot domestic water and for circulation of liquid in cooling and air-conditioning systems.
- No return line required
- Installs in less than one hour
- No electricity needed under the sink
- Built-in timer & line cord
- Uses less energy than a 25-watt light bulb
- Includes timer, line cord, thermal by-pass valve, two valve mounting screws
- Timer is 24 hr, 3 position, 15 minute intervals
- Flow Range (GPM): 0 to 6.5
- Head Range (ft): 0 to 6
- Electrical: 25W, Single Phase, 115V, 1/25 HP
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 36°F (2°C)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 150°F (66°C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 145 PSI
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- TLC: Timer, Line Cord