Harvard pressure switch for water pumps 2 HP # CPS3050 30 PSI cut-in, 50 PSI cut-out; adjustable with maximum pressure setting of 60 PSI cut-in and 80 PSI cut-out; will handle single phase 1-1/2 HP @ 115 Volts and 2 HP @ 230 volts. It has 1/4 FNPT (Female pipe thread) bottom connection. Replaces Furnas pressure switch 69ES1.
Ships the next business day.
- Standard pressure setting: 30 PSI cut-in , 50 PSI cut-out
- Maximum pressure setting: 60 PSI cut-in, 80 PSI cut-out
- Bottom connection: 1/4 FNPT (Female pipe thread)
- Main spring adjustment (large spring): Turn clockwise to increase cut-in and cut-out pressure 2 PSI per turn (maintaining 20 PSI differential) Turn counter-clockwise to decrease.
- Differential adjustment (small spring: Turn clockwise to increase cut-out pressure 3 PSI per turn without affecting cut-in. Turn counter-clockwise to decrease.
- 1-1/2 HP @ 115 Volts
- 2 HP @ 230 volts single phase
- 3 HP @ 230 volts three phase
- Certification: UL Listed
Note: We recommend that you maintain a 20-PSI differential.