Special Order only - Contact us for price and availability 305-754-0677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pedrollo 1-1/2" X 1-1/2", 316 stainless steel centrifugal pumps 3/4 HP 230/460/3 V # PNGA07C36S with viton mechanical seal and open impeller. Ideal for transferring liquids containing impurities. Wt: 28.7 lbs; Dimensions: 11.7"L X 7.5" W X 7.5" H .
- Performance Range: Flow rate up to 92 gpm; Head up to 66 ft
- Limits of Use: 20 ft suction lift; 104 F liquid temperature; 104 F ambient temperature
For pumping water and liquids that are chemically compatible with the materials of construction. The open impeller design allows pumping liquids with relatively high levels of impurities without the risk of clogging the impeller. They are used in systems for washing fruits, vegetables, fish, shellfish, meat, in industrial systems for washing metal parts, glass containers and for circulation of cooling liquids. The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Construction:Pump Body: AISI 316 stainless steel with threaded ports;
Body Back-plate: AISI 316 stinless steel; Open Impeller: AISI 316 stainless steel;
- Connections: 1-1/2 Female NPT suction and discharge
- Motor Shaft: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Mechanical Seal: ceramic,graphite, viton and AISI 316 Stainless steel .
- Motor: The pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO class F insulation electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
- Electrical: Three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz. 5.0 / 2.5 Amps.
|Pump Capacity - Pedrollo PNGA-07C36S At 0 Suction Lift
|| Capacity At Total Dynamic Head In Feet
| Gallons Per Minute (GPM)|