Pearl Pump, 304 stainless steel with polycarbonate diffusers and floating type impellers in Noryl, 13 GPM, 1/2 HP, 230 Volts, 1 phase, 60 HZ, 4" submersible pumps # 4PWP13G05-C163-F, 3-wire, with Franklin Electric motor & control box for Multipurpose applications in the residential, agriculture and industrial markets. Perfect for pressure boosting application, irrigation and water transfer.
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INSTALLERS OF THIS EQUIPMENT!
The equipment is intended for installation by qualified, licensed contractors.
This is NOT a do-it yourself product.
- Minimum Well diameter: 4"
- Construction: 304 stainless steel with polycarbonate diffusers and floating type impellers in Noryl
- Inlet: Screened inlet
- Outlet: 1-1/4" FNPT.
- Stages: 5
- Electrical: 230 volts, 1 phase, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP.
- Motor: Franklin Electric water cooled submersible motor # 2145049004S
- Control Box: Franklin Electric single phase 230 volt, Nema 1 Box # 2801044915
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Required control box (included in price): Single phase three wire submersible motors require the use of an
above ground control box. Operation of motors without control boxes or incorrect boxes will result in failure of motor.
• Submersible Well Pumps Technical Data
• Submersible Well Pump Accessories
|Pump Capacity Table - Pearl 4PWP13G05-A163-F
|Discharge Pressure PSI
|| Capacity At Depth To Water In Feet
| Gallons Per Minute (GPM)|