Pool Cover Pumps
| Rule Pool Cover Pump Bulletin|| Rule Pool Cover Pump Manual|
| Rule Pool Cover Pump Troubleshooting Guide|| Rule Pool Cover Pump Safety Instructions|
Questions & Answers
- What is the warranty period for a Rule H53SP-24 pump replaced under the original 2 year warranty?
- The replacement pumps are warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original 3 year warranty.
- Will reducing the hose size of the Rule Pool Cover Pump, reduce the pumps output?
- Yes, reductions in hose size will reduce output
- Are check valves required on the discharge side of the Rule Pool Cover?
- Check valves are not recommended
- Does the Rule Pool Cover Pump have a break-in period?
- Break in for 10 hours for maximum pumping
- Can the Rule Pool Cover Pump be repaired?
- Rule does not repair pumps - it is not cost efficient for the consumer
- Are parts available for the Rule Pool Cover Pump?
- Rule does not sell pump parts due to liability concerns.
Ask a question about Pool Cover Pumps. Click here