Qualified and Competent Person
Competent person means one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions, which are unsanitary, hazardous……, and who has authorization to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them.
Qualified person means one who, by possession of a recognized degree, certificate, or professional standing, or who by extensive knowledge, training and experience, has successfully demonstrated his ability to solve or resolve problems relating to the subject matter, the work, or the project.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about Qualified and Competent Person. Click here
- Internet prices apply only to Internet purchases.
- Minimum order amount is $20.00.
- All merchandise listed is in stock.
- Orders are shipped the next business day.
- We only sell within the 48 adjacent United States.
- Shipping tracking numbers are e-mailed automatically.
- Office hours are: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm EST excl. holidays.