Flojet's New BevJet Compact Beverage Dispense System is designed for dispensing water, wine, non-pulp juice, iced teas, alcohol <15% and more.
BevJet Compact is ideal for beverage dispensing applications
requiring frequent line changes, and flow rates from 0.8 to 1.0 GPM ml/min. The product dispenses safely through NSF Alcohol <15% approved tubing and cleaning is as simple as reconnecting the tube. BevJet Compact system intelligence automatically stops when the supply is empty. This unit's compact design allows it to be mounted in tight spaces such
as cabinets, carts and any under counter application. The new robust design combines innovative features and relentless testing to offer a pump with a long, trouble-free service life. Kit Includes: Bevjet Compact, Hose Assembly Cap, Hose, Wall Transformer and Fittings (21000-197A).
Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean, prevents contamination and minimizes noise.
- Built in shut-off, automatically shuts down the unit when the bag is empty.
- NSF Certification, ensures compliance with approved piping and fittings.
- Quick Disconnect Port, allows hose replacement in seconds.
- Flojet Electric Diaphragm Pumps Technology, ensures run dry capabilities, allowing for a long, trouble-free service life.
- Thermal Protection, avoiding costly service fees and provides peace of mind.
- Long Life Motor.
- Illuminated ON/OFF switch to indicate when supply is depleted.
- Pump Design: Positive displacement double diaphragm
- Pressure: 40 (psi) Max
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- Inlet Port: 1/4" JG
- Outlet Port: 1/4" JG
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: Length:7.76" Width:4.06" Height: 2.67"
- Liquid Temperature: Min 34ºF (1.1ºC) / Max 120ºF (49ºC)
- Flow Rate: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM) Max
- Amp draw: 2.5 amp at 25 PSI
- Handles viscosity: Up to 100 centipoise