System components specifically pre-selected to meet a typical seven minute peak demand based on a 1 bathroom home when pumping from 10' suction lift with a 30-50 PSI working pressure, Pedrollo 1/3 HP 115 Volts. Kit includes pump, water tank, pressure switch, pressure gauge, interconnecting fittings, electrical cables and combination check / foot valve. Pumps are quiet but not silent.
Capacity Rating Chart
|Suction Lift In Feet
||Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
Installation: Must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
Pump Cast iron pump casing with 1" threaded ports. Aluminum motor bracket with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity. Brass radial peripheral vanes impeller. Stainless steel motor shaft. Ceramic, graphite and NBR mechanical seal.
Connections: 1" female threaded ports
Motor: The pump is close-coupled to a PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
Electrical: 1/3 HP, 3450 RPM, 5.5 Amps, 115 Volt, 1 Phase,60 Hz, 1.15 Service Factor, class F insulation, with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
Power Cord: General Purpose Power Supply Cord, 8 Ft, 18 Gauge, 3 Conductor, 10 Amp, 120 Volt, Type SJT, PVC Jacket, NEMA Plug 5-15P, Folded Brass Blades, Bare Ends, Black, UL Listed
Tank: Pro-Source 2 Gallon Pre-charged Metal Tank # PS2-SO1. Equivalent in drawdown to a 6 gallon galvanized atmospheric tank.
Maximum Suction Lift: Not more than 20 feet recommended
Maximum Allowable Suction Pressure: Not more than 30 PSI recommended
Maximum System Discharge Pressure: Not to exceed than 100 PSI
Duty Cycle: Continuous
Availability: Ships next business day
Shipped With Tank Unmounted
- DO NOT EXCEED A TOTAL SYSTEM PRESSURE OF 100 PSI. THE TOTAL SYSTEM PRESSURE WILL BE THE INCOMING CITY PRESSURE PLUS THE MAXIMUM OUTPUT PRESSURE FROM THE DATA ABOVE. THE MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE CITY PRESSURE FOR THIS UNIT IS 30 PSI
- USE A PRESSURE REGULATING VALVE IN THE SUCTION AND/OR DISCHARGE LINES AS REQUIRED
- BEFORE INSTALLING THE SYSTEM, BE SURE THAT YOUR CITY FLOW METER CAN HANDLE THE MAXIMUM FLOW REQUIREMENT
- 5/8" METER SIZE = 12 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 3/4" METER SIZE = 30 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 1.0" METER SIZE = 40 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE
- 1.5" METER SIZE = 65 GPM MAXIMUM FLOW RATE